Thursday, December 6, 2012

Don't Freak

Ok this is the second Thursday in a row that I have been told to slow down and chill out by the universe.  Last week it was a flat on my van this week I got the call every parent dreads. . .Mom I've been in an accident and then you hear crying.  Don't freak out - my daughter, Taylor is fine.  She was on her way home from Dunkin Donuts 4:30a-12p shift.  At 12:07pm she rear ended another car pushing it into a van.  No one was hurt.  Just a few minor things wrong with each vehicle.  Taylor's first (and last) accident in a car. Nothing major but if you remember your first time it's pretty freakin' scary. 

So with that said. . . I will not be in Union Beach on Friday.  I will miss you dear friends. . .see you on Monday.

I will leave you with an awesome video from Josh Groban!!

 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment